Slimline with a long reach
The S5 has a rigid arm design combined with advanced servo control technology which results in high speed motion and low vibration, even on high precision, high speed cycles.
S5 six-axis robots feature brakes on all axes and have the flexibility to be installed in tabletop, wall or ceiling mount configurations.
Keeping you in control
The Epson ProSix S5 can be controlled selectively via the Epson RC180 - the smallest and lightest controller in its performance class on the market.
- Advanced servo technology Low vibration, even during high-speed operations
- Extensive mounting options Floor, wall, ceiling, recessed and inclined mounting are possible
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Strength without weight Impressive lifting capability without added weight or bulk