High payload without compromise
Thanks to its high arm rigidity, the G10-Series SCARA robot can handle high payloads at high speeds. It's fast in every area - in assembly and configuration as well as in handling with multi-grippers - and particularly adept at applications such as assembly of heavy parts, packaging and palletising as well as loading and unloading.
Compact high performance
G10-Series SCARA robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with outstanding range of motion, and maximum footprint efficiency. Cycle times can be as low as 0.34 seconds, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
The G10-Series is the ideal solution for applications in which high speed at maximum precision is required, such as the production of mechanical and electrical parts, pick-and-place applications, equipping with small parts, dosing and feeding.
- High payload SCARA robot Payload up to 10kg without compromising speed
- Maximum work envelope Offers equivalent workspace use to larger robot arms
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.34 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical