Compact high performance
G3-Series SCARA robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with outstanding range of motion, and maximum footprint efficiency. Cycle times can be as low as 0.41 seconds, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
Extensive configuration options
G3 arms are available in 250, 300 and 350mm arm lengths, and G3-Series robots can be supplied as tabletop, wall or ceiling-mounted units as well as clean room options.
SCARA G3-Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.
- Compact, precise SCARA robot Designed for pinpoint accuracy in very small workspaces
- Extensive configuration options Available in various arm lengths and mounting options
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.41 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical