The RS3 is the first and only SCARA robot with a perfectly cylindrical envelope, meaning it can reach 100 percent of its area of activity, maximising productivity and minimising space requirement. The RS3 has a 350mm arm capable of working on pallet sizes which would normally require a SCARA arm almost 750mm in reach.
Compact high performance
RS3-Series Spider robots offer performance among the best in the industry, with cycle times as low as 0.34 seconds, even during extended use. A unique high-rigidity arm design means very low residual vibration, with smooth start and stop motion, even at high speeds.
Spider RS3-Series robots can be used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.
- Versatile Spider robot Ideal for fast-paced pick-and-place tasks in compact cells
- Cylindrical envelope Can make use of 100 percent of its work area
- Short cycle times Cycle times can be as low as 0.34 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical