Scalable and productive
The SureLab D7 Studio's modules are controlled by one order terminal with a 22-inch multi-touch screen, which can send print jobs to the SureLab D700 and D3000, as well as Epson large format printers, to create posters and canvases. This screen can also display digital advertising of the customers’ choice. It offers low cost per print, fast print speeds (for 4x6 inch prints) of 360 sheets/h and a high resolution up to 720dpi x 1440dpi. It also supports many types of input sources1.
It offers numerous templates and produces premium prints, panoramics, leporellos, square-shaped photographs, calendars, photo collages and greeting cards, on a large range of media. These include paper-based matte, glossy and lustre media, from 10.2cm (4 inches) to 21cm (8.3 inches) wide and from 8.9cm (3.5 inches) to 100cm (39 inches) in length.
Reliable and high-quality
The SureLab D7 Studio uses Epson's inkjet printer, (the SureLab D700), that has a wide colour gamut and prints sharp images. It has a service interval of 100,000 prints with permanent parts to minimise service, a long-lasting blade and is low maintenance, which help reduce downtime and save time and money. It is also compatible with UltraChrome D6-S ink.
- Scalable system Up to four modules can be used at once with up to two D700 printers in each
- Intuitive interface with a 22-inch multi-touch screen Swipe, pinch and flick gestures to navigate through the software
- Tailored to suit your needs Can be used as a self-service system or a behind the counter microlab
- Flexible media Prints on paper-based matte, glossy and lustre media
- Productive Modules can be used at the same time when producing large print jobs