Market-leading print speeds¹
The FX-2190IIN offers an improved USD (ultra speed draft) speed of 735 characters per second at 12 characters per inch, making a real difference to high-volume print runs such as stock reports, large batches of invoices or freight documents.
Building on Epson's established and reliable dot matrix technology, the new range of printers improves the mean time between failures by 25 percent. This delivers 25,000 of power-on hours, ideal for challenging conditions where regular maintenance is not practical.
Epson's new range of dot matrix printers have a refreshingly modern design to fit in with your working environment.
This is a network model which supports both serial and Ethernet connections for enhanced connectivity.
- Market-leading print speeds1 Complete your high-volume print runs even faster
- Very low TCO Cheap, long-lasting consumables and low power use
- Even better reliability Improved by 25 percent to 25,000 power-on hours
- Modern design Fits with your working environment
- Network capability Supports both Ethernet and serial connections