The SL-D1000 Series features impressive print speeds of up to 385 pph1 with no compromise on quality. Cartridges have been replaced by Epson’s Integrated Ink Pack System ink bags, providing 25% more ink than their predecessor, resulting in fewer ink changes, reduced downtime and less waste. Productivity is also improved when used in combination with the optional duplex feeder (included in the SL-D1000A).
They're lightweight, with small footprints, and feature Wi-Fi/LAN connectivity. The user can make the best use of available space and place SL-D1000 Series printers almost anywhere, and integrate into an existing infrastructure. Thanks to the new heating system, noise level and power consumption are reduced, keeping the printing both customer and eco-friendly. They're also capable of printing on a wide range of media.
The UltraChrome D6r-S ink system provides superior image quality. The wide colour gamut delivers detailed images and realistic skin tones with smooth tonal gradations and deep, natural blacks with the superior gloss level of a dye-based printer.
The SL-D1000 series has been developed to keep the user running for longer with product lifetimes of 400k prints (15x10cm). Also, with New Nozzle Detection Technology they're capable of identifying missing and misaligned nozzles.
- Duplex photo printing Duplex feeder cassette (up to 100 A4 sheets) for auto-sheet production2
- Impressive print speeds Up to 385 pph1 with no compromise on quality
- Compact design Small footprint, lightweight and easy to transport
- Enhanced connectivity Wi-Fi, LAN and USB
- High-quality output UltraChrome D6r-S ink system and wide colour gamut